THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 25 January 2008

Music Inspiration

My main source of inspiration was watching other films to see the music that they were using, although not necessarily thrillers.

The idea of using In A Heartbeat really appealed to me after watching an episode of Hollyoaks and seeing how much suspense it had created in that. If it could create that amount of suspense in a TV show, it could create even more in a film.

The Massive Attack song that we eventually decided to use was something I hadn't listened to in a long time, and as soon as I heard it again I know that it would fit in with our idea for the film.

Much of our original shortlist ideas that I suggested were ideas that I thought could maybe work when I was listening to them on my iPod, which as we developed our idea further many of the songs seemed inappropriate.

No comments: